Thursday, July 30, 2009
Available to buy now in sizes 8-14 online @ GOSH $110
Last Summer we brought you the Double Bow Backless dress in the style of Victoria Beckham and as well as receiving lots of press, it sold out quickly! We got your feedback and you told us you wanted more and in a different colour (since purple sorta screamed 'look at me')!!
This Summer we've got the same Bow Dress in black which is perfect for work or for play! The material and cut of this dress is super flattering and the bows at the back add a bit of cheekiness to the classic LBD!
Wear this dress with chunky bangles and cute charm accessories. Or rock it with some platform strappy heels and edgy necklaces.
Chunky Leather Studded Bracelet $89.95 Gold Plated Hepburn Bangles $79.95
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Thursday, July 23, 2009
The draped shoulder straps on this dress help create an hourglass shape by balancing the width of the hips. The cut-out peekaboo detail adds a bit of sexiness and the ruched gathering on the dress flatters the figure by hiding lumps and bumps.
Get your hands on our black coloured, shorter version of Kylie's dress. This peekaboo dress is great for most figures with its clever ruching and easy fit! $69 here @ GOSH
Get the complete look by having your Hair done Kylie's way! Here are some top tips from Hairmesphere Stylist, Maree Venturini on achieving Kylie's effortless waves:
Maree Venturini says:
"I love this colour on Kylie Minogue, its natural looking, compliments her skin tone and the lightness on the ends gives her hair texture and oomph!"
- Shampoo and condition your hair with a lightweight, body building formula. I like using Redken Body full for this style
- Blowdry your hair until it is completely dry.
- Section out your hair and use a straightener to create soft waves
- Use a bit of product (paste or wax) which has a good hold factor to finetune the curls and straighten out other sections. Do this sporadically all over your hair to achieve a more natural and not overdone look
- Pin back the bottom half of your hair into the nape and finish off with some light hairspray or shine spray
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Beyonce wearing Balmain pointy-shoulder jacket
This new craze of shoulder padded jackets has hit us so quickly with celebrities donning these jackets everywhere. At first we were abit hesitant about this new trend but the more we see it, the more we love it. We were just getting used to the men's jacket/blazer look as seen below at the Stella McCartney but now we think this futuristic shoulded padded look is the way to go!
Monday, July 13, 2009
Does this woman ever age? Not only does she have beautifully formed features, a hunky husband and a hot figure, she has been stepping out lately in faultless style. Here is she sporting a strapless white lace dress with funky matching white cuffs on both arms. We are in love with this dress which can also be worn dressed down with an acid washed denim jacket and ankle boots. Along with husband Ashton Kutcher and Sean Diddy Coombs, Demi Moore attends a White Party in Hollywood for raising awareness for Malaria.
We can't get her looks, her body or her hot hubby, but we can get her HAIR!
GOSH has asked Maree Venturini of renowned Darlinghurst Salon, HAIRMESPHERE Sydney to give us some top tips on DIY hair Demi style:
Maree's tips below on how to recreate Demi's Look:
"Simple, classic yet elegant sophistication oozes from this look on Demi Moore."
1. You do not need to shampoo your hair to recreate this look. It probably is best to do this on hair which has been washed a day in advance.
2. Use a strong hold gel if you have coarse and curly hair or just use a little serum (Redken Glass 01) for fine to normal hair. Distribute it evenly around the sides and the top of your hair whilst you are brushing it into a ponytail.
3. Section your hair in the middle and tie your hair back into the nape area
4. Finish off with hairspray to calm down any frizz or secure loose ends
Friday, July 10, 2009
We LOVE Riri in this beautiful two-tone strapless dress. Looking fierce and fit, Rihanna has come back from her Chris Brown incident looking stronger and more fashion forward than ever. We are in love with this two-tone dress which was also worn by Paris Hilton (although with less ferocity). Let us know what you think! We may have something similar coming up soon for you!
Thursday, July 2, 2009
We've always loved the glitz and glamour not to mention the boyfriend dramas on the hot glossy set of hit TV show Gossip Girls. Whether its Serena (played by Blake Lively), Blair (played by Leighton Meester) or Jenny (played by Taylor Momsen), the fashion is always daring, forward and oh so hot!
We love this sexy Herve Leger bandage dress as seen on Blake Lively which flawlessly pulls in the body to reveal a super flattering line. Our 'recessionista' version of this dress is available in two-toned chocolate brown and is miraculously flattering and sexy. The cut of the dress draws the attention to the bust and waistline and the length is perfect. Team with a pair of stilettos or t-bar heels and lots of bangles.
Available to buy online now for $169!